16 March 2008

Cheers!

Last night I went to a wedding shower for a good friend. She is a whole lot younger than me but was my first instructor when I went back to school to get my master's degree. It was her who taught me how to start a blog, use Photoshop and Illustrator. She is after all a talented graphic designer. Also, she was one of the leaders on my study abroad trip and we had a great time in Europe... she has a biting sense of humor. She is getting married next month to a gentleman from England, which she says is all part of her life plan to have children who speak with British accents. (yes, she has seen the 'Charlie bit my finger' video) She is attending university near London to get her PhD working on what I call the Lemonland project. Check it out, it could change your life. Anyway, it was a fun night and I just want to send my congratulations out to her... Hip Hip Hooray!

1 comment:

Corrine said...

Thanks DeAnn! It was so fun to have you there.

p.s. What age difference? :)